Eating Out - Cocktail Bars
Recommend your favourite place to eat, Click Here.
- 5 Langley Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JA.
- 020 7836 5005
Be prepared for loud music and huge crowds of people hanging out after work. There's a large cocktail menu, but the ambience is more like a club than a bar. If cocktail drinking with large crowds is your thing, then this is recommended.
- The Snugg Bar
- 76b Marchmont Street, Russell Sq, WC1N 1AG
- Snugg Lounge is a delectably hidden gem. Literally a stone`s throw away from the Brunswick Centre in Russel Square. The venue is one of London`s choicest. It oozes decadent boudoir chic class reminiscent of New York à la 1920s Scott Fitzgerald coupled with tastefully classy paintings with a Helmut Newtonesque edge to them.
The décor, ambience and music are understatedly elegant, the staff surprisingly upbeat and attentive. I rocked down there with a few mates mid-week and I can truly testify that their mixologist`s cocktail mélange was probably one of the finest and freshest London has to offer. Their White Russian cocktails as well as a cranberry cocktail are to die for.
Perfect to take a date or even a few work colleagues for after-work drinks.
I can imagine this rocking venue hosting private parties, chic PR functions, glam photo shoots, corporate events, art & diplomatic functions even private fashion and jewelery viewings.
I would highly recommend this upmarket cocktail lounge to anybody seeking to let their hair down and let off steam in a chillaxed, elegant, welcoming and artfully hospitable milieu.
- The Soho Hotel
- 4 Richmond Mews, London W1D 3DH.
- 020 7559 3000
- A classy hotel bar, with cocktails to match. They're a bit pricey at £8.50 a shot, but the decor, ambience and tasty cocktails make this one of the more elegant bars in central london.